July 2018 Meeting Minutes
Pam Petteys, Kim Romano, Linda Merlino, Jeff Wilson, Gwen Barbetti
Call to order 4:13 PM
Previous meeting minutes: Motion by Gwen, 2nd Jeff, all in favor
Treasurer’s report: Motion by Pam, 22nd Gwen all in favor
- Concert changes – Vintage Country Band will be playing on 7/24. Bathrooms were not unlocked caused a couple issues, will make sure they are in the future. We will just be giving away the popcorn, sauce & salsa to the audience. The Hardware store has donated bottle openers for giveaways.
- Membership renewals – they have been coming in the mail have received approx. 15 so far.
- Raffle prizes – I will be purchasing these this week for the drawing in August.
- Meeting Date & time: We will continue to have our meeting at 4 PM as it seems to work better for everyone. We will take turns at restaurants that are members.
- Tuesday’s there are no restaurants open other than Hadley General. Tourists are looking for a local restaurant to have dinner.
- Google certificate – for the search engine in Google we need to purchase a certificate with them. The cost is $75, will contact Nate on what we have to do as he let us know about this.
- Looking for ideas on how to draw people to the area. Ideas would be to open a shop in the area for crafters to see their items. Also interested in seeing if anyone has any ideas on ways we can bring tourism or bring new businesses to our area.
- Looking to have a meet & greet in the fall. Will get bids from all of our Chamber members who would like to host.
Next meeting August 8, 2018 4 PM Ciro’s at Rock Ridge