March 2018 Meeting Minutes
Pam Petteys, Kim Romano, Linda Merlino, Nancy Cirillo
Call to order 11:44 AM
Previous meeting minutes: Motion by Linda 2ndNancy, all in favor
Treasurer’s report: Motion by Nancy, 2ndLinda, all in favor
- Concert update – 1 contract has come back in the mail so far. We do have all concerts scheduled and confirmed.
- Fishing contest feedback – Andy from Up River Café has offered to help next year with the food. A thank you was put in the Pennysaver. There were only 21 participants this year, the weather was beautiful and everyone enjoyed the food.
- Motion made by Linda to donate $50 to the Lions Club in memory of Bea Evans. She was very active in the community and the Chamber. 2nd by Pam, all in favor.
- Membership drive - we will try to get out in May to visit businesses explaining about the Chamber and get more members.
- Summer Raffle prizes – 1st prize Ring video doorbell 2 way talk and motion detector, 2nd prize Fit Bit, 3rd prize $50 gift card, 4th prize $25 gift card. Tickets will be sold at all concerts.
- Would like to schedule a meeting with Nate to review our website. Pam will contact Nate.
Motion to adjourn 12:40pm by Pam 2nd Nancy, all in favor
Next meeting April 11, 2018 at Hadley General Store