October 2018 Meeting Minutes
Pam Petteys, Kim Romano, Linda Merlino, Nancy Cirillo
Call to order5:12 PM
Previous meeting minutes: Motion by Nancy 2nd by Kim – all in favor
Treasurer’s report: Motion byPam 2nd by Nancy – all in favor
- Membership update – 3 new members – Island View Motel, Cirillo Auto Service, Meme’s Florist
- Business directory printing – will proof copy and order 500 copies
- Holiday Stroll – We are all set with Bobby Dick for the music, Santa, and Father Swain. The Goldberg’s are not available so we will ask others. We will also need volunteers to bank cookies, staff the Harmon House. The date is November 25th starting at 4 PM. A flyer will be created sent to school, put it on the LG calendar, contact the Post Star and Chronicle to see if they can list it free of charge. We will do shopping on November 12th or the prizes and anything else that is needed.
- Mt Kenyon possible changes – there is a possibility that a new company may purchase Mt. Kenyon which would be great for our community. It will still be a camping resort.
- Additional board member – Would like to add another member to the board so we will have a quorum. Would like to ask Jeff but he was not at the meeting. Tabled for now.
Adjournment: 6:24 PM by Pam 2nd Kim, all in favor
Next meeting: Dec. 12, 2018 4 PM **We will cancel the November meeting due to getting ready for the Stroll**